Cryo Burst Sub DPS Build
This build focuses on maximizing the damage of Chongyun’s elemental burst which has high total damage with low energy requirement.
- 2x Blizzard Strayer, 2x Noblesse Oblige
- Sands: ATK% / Elemental Mastery
- Goblet: Cryo DMG Bonus
- Circlet: Crit Rate / Crit DMG
Consider EM sands for reverse melt team composition especially since Chongyun’s ascension stat is ATK.
- Crit Rate / Crit DMG
- Energy Recharge
- Elemental Mastery
- 5★ Wolf’s Gravestone (ATK)
- 5★ Skyward Pride (Energy Recharge)
- 4★ Blackcliff Slasher (Crit DMG)
- 4★ Serpent Spine (Crit Rate)
- 4★ Lithic Blade (ATK)
- 4★ Prototype Archaic (ATK)
Serpent Spine is good if you build the 5 stacks of bonus damage. And since Chongyun will only come out mostly to use his burst and skill in this build, you may be able to keep the stacks forever as he doesn’t receive damage. Lithic Blade is good if you are running a Liyue team (3-4).
- Elemental Burst: Spirit Blade: Cloud-Parting Star
- Elemental Skill: Spirit Blade: Cloud-Parting Star
- Normal Attack: Demonbane
- At talent level 10, Chongyun’s elemental burst can deal 256% damage per blade for a total of 768% damage, or even up to 1024% damage at C6 (4 blades).