Physical DPS Build
- 4x Pale Flame
- 2x Pale Flame, 2x Bloodstained
Given Eula’s short skill cooldown, she can easily maintain the full stacks of 4PW, which gives a total of +50% Physical DMG Bonus and +18% ATK. However, if you find it troublesome to keep the stacks, you can go for 2PF 2BS for a permanent and unconditional +50% Physical DMG Bonus.
- Sands: ATK%
- Goblet: Physical DMG Bonus
- Circlet: Crit Rate / Crit DMG
- Crit Rate / Crit DMG
- Energy Recharge
- 5★ Wolf’s Gravestone (ATK%)
- 5★ Song of Broken Pines (Physical DMG)
- 4★ Serpent Spine (Crit Rate)
- 4★ Prototype Archaic (ATK%)
- 4★ Blackcliff Slasher (Crit DMG)
- 4★ Snow-Tombed Starsilver (Physical DMG)
Since 4PF or 2PF 2BS with a Phys DMG goblet already increases Physical DMG by 108.4%, WGS may outdamage SoBS because of it’s very high ATK boost i.e. giving a better ratio of multiplicand (ATK) and multiplier (DMG Bonus).
Serpent Spine is really good if you can keep the bonus damage stacks up with a shielder in the team.
- Normal Attack: Favonius Bladework – Edel
- Elemental Burst: Glacial Illumination
- Elemental Skill: Icetide Vortex
- She is best paired with Fischl for consistent Superconduct to reduce enemies’ Physical RES and allow her to deal even more damage
- Her Elemental Burst requires 80 energy so you may want to stack some Energy Recharge if you feel like it takes too long to get her burst up