Pyro Sub DPS Build
- 2x Crimson Witch, 2x Noblesse Oblige
- 4x Crimson Witch
2CW 2NO focuses on Pyronado damage. 4CW is also also viable for the reactions damage increase, but Xiangling can only stack the 4-piece effect once since its duration is shorter than her elemental skill cooldown (10s 4CW bonus effect duration vs 12s elemental skill cooldown).
- Sands: ATK% / Elemental Mastery
- Goblet: Pyro DMG Bonus
- Circlet: Crit Rate / Crit DMG
If you can’t consistently proc melt or vaporize, just go for ATK% sands so you still get good damage without reactions.
- Crit Rate / Crit DMG
- Energy Recharge
- Elemental Mastery
- 5★ Staff of Homa (Crit DMG)
- 5★ Primordial Jade Winged-Spear (Crit Rate)
- 4★ Deathmatch (Crit Rate)
- 4★ Blackcliff Pole (Crit DMG)
- 4★ Dragon’s Bane (Elemental Mastery)
- 4★ Favonius Lance (Energy Recharge)
- 4★ Prototype Starglitter (Energy Recharge)
Dragon’s Bane works best if running a melt/vaporize team (melt becomes 2.76x). Otherwise, just use Deathmatch or Blackcliff Pole. If you need constant burst uptime, consider Favonius Lance or Prototype Starglitter for the Energy Recharge.
- Elemental Burst: Pyronado
- Elemental Skill: Guoba Attack
- Normal Attack: Dough-Fu
- Xiangling is a constant source of Pyro damage and application via Guoba and Pyronado. As such, this build is best paired with a reactions team, like using Childe as DPS for consistent vaporize reactions with Childe’s melee stance attacks.
- Also consider stacking Energy Recharge if you need Pyronado uptime for your reactions team